Search for hotels near Astana Arena
Hotels near Astana, Astana Arena - We offer a wide range of hotels near Astana from cheap accommodation to upmarket luxury hotels. Search our database of hotels to find the lowest rate for your stay near Astana. Remember we dont charge upfront you pay on departure from the hotel.
Construction cost: $185m
Address: Qabanbay Batyr Ave, Astana 020000, Kazakhstan
Reasons to book with footballhotels.co.uk
1. This is a "by fans for fans" site. We are football fans that travel to watch our teams frequently.
2. We have over 5000+ hotels throughout the UK giving you the best choice at great rates
3. You don't pay anything until you leave the hotel. Ideal for securing rooms in advance and wont hit you in the pocket.
4. Over 500,000 guest reviews - read what other guests have said.
5. Our hotel search shows you the distance from the ground and not the centre of town.
6. We give your nominated club a cut from every booking you make with us.
What others say about Football Hotels
'Another one to add to the list is footballhotels.co.uk if
you're a footie fan. It lets you find hotels near every British ground and
even donates money to your club from its profits.'
Mike Keating, Peterborough, UK
'Went up to Coventry a few weeks ago. Stayed in a hotel
we found on www.footballhotels.co.uk awsome bargin. Maybe worth a try.'
Earn Your Club Money - Book a room with us and we will give
a donation to your club.
Secure Reservations at all UK Football Stadium Hotels
Room availability and hotel rates can be checked online prior to making a secure reservation - just click on the "book it" button.
Your credit/debit card is not debited until you finish your stay.
Click any accommodation name for more hotel details and photographs.
* "Rooms from" is approximate to be used as a guide to the lowest hotel room rate. Prices may vary from those shown. Current room rates are displayed in the full hotel details.
** "Approx Distance" gives you a rough idea of the distance from the centre of each Stadium
Want a Group rate (more than 9 people)? Email us here.